What's Your Family History Story?
Share your family history story!
Have you ever pondered, or been able to answer any of the following questions? Your recorded story can start with one of these:
- Is there a famous person in your family?
- Is there a specific family member you're looking for?
- Are there any new-found family discoveries--marriages, children of which you were unaware?
- Family grave sites--have you found any?
- Have you located any death certificates, and if so, were you surprised about who signed them?
- Did you do your ancestral DNA sample (eg "Ancestry by DNA.com", "23 & me") -- and were you surprised with the results?
- Who do people say you look like?
- Are you looking for your family of origin, due to adoption?
- Have you ever wanted to do a family reunion, but don't know where to start?
- Have you taken genealogy classes or attended a conference, only to be disappointed with what you got from them?
- Did your family own property during the Civil War, or colonial times? Have you been able to locate it?
- Did your family own slaves?
- Are you familiar with the census schedule, or the Family History library?
- Any discovery of family members found in prison?
You are invited to share your stories on these topics--and more!
We'll exchange with you family memories, traditions, photos, and favorites. Together, we can discuss and review genealogy tips and tools.
If there's something you want to know about or discuss, start a forum topic--or contact us.
Plus, join our community by signing up for our newsletter, in the form below:
- Our Family History Story
- Our family history story begins with our mom, Joyce, AKA "Genealogy Grandma". She keeps a journal of her research and observations, which we would like to share.
- Welcome to the Family Blog
- The Family Blog is our online journal. It will offer lots of fresh tips and ideas for starting, researching and maintaining your family archives, and more!
- Join The Family Forum Showcase
- On our family forum you can join topics for discussion, share reviews, opinions, and show off your family spirit!
- Subscribe to the "Family Liaison"
- The "Family Liaison" is a free e-zine that provides you with unique ideas and tips to make your family research a fun and fulfilling experience. Subscribe here!
- Family Reunion Tips
- Are you looking to plan and organize a Family Reunion? Here are some tips to help make your job easier.
- Family History News
- Family history news stories can be hard to find in your local newspaper. Visit here to know what's happening in this big, wide world of family history and genealogy.
- Your Best Genealogy Discoveries
- What are the best genealogy discoveries you've made in your family research? Do you have a great tip? Please share!
- Favorite Family & Holiday Gathering Memories
- Do you have any favorite family or holiday gathering memories? Take a trip down "memory lane"!
- About Us
- A little about us and this website!
- Contact Us
- Have a question or a comment related to family history research? Let us know.