What's Your Family History Story?
Share your family history story, click here!
Your Family History Questions Are Answered Here!
Have you ever pondered, or been able to answer any of the following questions? Your recorded story can start with one of these:
- Is there a famous person in your family?
- Is there a specific family member you're looking for?
- Are there any new-found family discoveries--marriages, children of which you were unaware?
- Family grave sites--have you found any?
- Have you located any death certificates, and if so, were you surprised about who signed them?
- Did you do your ancestral DNA sample (eg "Ancestry by DNA.com", "23 & me") -- and were you surprised with the results?
- Who do people say you look like?
- Are you looking for your family of origin, due to adoption?
- Have you ever wanted to do a family reunion, but don't know where to start?
- Have you taken genealogy classes or attended a conference, only to be disappointed with what you got from them?
- Did your family own property during the Civil War, or colonial times? Have you been able to locate it?
- Did your family own slaves?
- Are you familiar with the census schedule, or the Family History library?
- Any discovery of family members found in prison?
You are invited to share your stories on these topics--and more!
We'll exchange with you family memories, traditions, photos, and favorites. Together, we can discuss and review genealogy tips and tools.
If there's something you want to know about or discuss, start a forum topic--or contact us.
Plus, join our community by signing up for our newsletter, in the form below:
- Finding Family History: The 7-part Story That Will Inspire You
- Our family history story begins with our mom, Joyce, AKA "Genealogy Grandma". She keeps a journal of her research and observations, which we would like to share.
- Finding Family History, Part 2: Too Much Information
- Finding Family History, part 2 continues...
- Finding Family History, Part 3
- Finding Family History story, part 3 continues: Walter Barnes, and the Natchez fire that took their lives.
- Our Family History Story, Part 4: The 1st Love Family Reunion
- Our family history story continues: The 1986 Reunion.
- Our Family History Story, Part 5: Where is Miles during the Civil War?
- Our family history story, part 5 continues: Where is Miles during the Civil War?
- Finding Family History, Part 6: "I Was 5-Years-Old in 1914"
- Finding Family History, part 6 continues: "I Was 5-Years-Old in 1914"
- Finding Family History, Part 7: Finding Jennie
- Finding family history continues, with the search for great-grandmother Jennie.
- Family History Search - Who Was Vines?
- The story of our family history search continues with all roads leading to mystery person named, "Vines".
- Tracing Family History: The Search Continues
- Tracing family history reveals that my mother's oral history might have been faulty.
- Welcome to the Family Blog
- The Family Blog is our online journal. It will offer lots of fresh tips and ideas for starting, researching and maintaining your family archives, and more!
- Join The Family Forum Showcase
- On our family forum you can join topics for discussion, share reviews, opinions, and show off your family spirit!
- Favorite Grandparent Memories
- If you have one, or many favorite grandparent memories, you may post them here!
- Subscribe to the "Family Liaison"
- The "Family Liaison" is a free e-zine that provides you with unique ideas and tips to make your family research a fun and fulfilling experience. Subscribe here!
- 3 Quick Family Reunion Tips You Can Use Right Now
- Are you looking to plan and organize a Family Reunion? Here are 3 quick tips to help ease the stress
- Your Best Genealogy Discoveries
- What are the best genealogy discoveries you've made in your family research? Do you have a great tip? Please share!
- Family History News
- Family history news stories can be hard to find in your local newspaper. Visit here to know what's happening in this big, wide world of family history and genealogy.
- Favorite Family & Holiday Gathering Memories
- Do you have any favorite family or holiday gathering memories? Take a trip down "memory lane"!
- About Us
- A little about us and this website!
- Contact Us
- Have a question or a comment related to family history research? Let us know.